Բլոգի հաշվիչ՝ Liveinternet

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Who can inspire me?

I think that inspiration is one of the most important thing in our life, because by inspiring we can do everything. I am agree that Mahathma Gandhi, Alber Camus or people like them can inspire us when we read their books, their works, but they aren't always with us. I think that our friends are people, who can be always with us and only they can inspire us. Certainly, our parents also can inspire us. There were times when I need an inspiration, so my friends and my family members had spoken with me. Few days ago, I participated in a competition and my friend had spoken with me. After speaking I was full of energy and courage.


Anyway, on my opinion the best inspirer for me it is I, becuase only I know my secrets, my everything, so only I can inspire me. But as we aren't very reliant, we always aplly to our friends or our relatives for inspiring us.
P.S. Everyone know what is yoga and yoga is based on inspiration and meditation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment